Regular price $70
The Climate Goggles by Tombogo help one navigate through harsh weather conditions. Whether it be snow, rain, wind or sand, the Climate Goggle frame creates an effective seal that significantly reduces wind blasts and vibrations.
- Black Frame/Amber Lens
- Shatter Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- 100% UV Protection
- Custom Tombogo Elastic Strap
- THERMOPLASTIC ELASTOMER FRAME: Bobster's Thermoplastic Elastomer TR90 is a lightweight material that is used to create the most comfortable, durable, eyewear frames available. The frame is flexible and vented for optimum comfort
- IMPACT RESISTANT UV PROTECTION: Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and they also provide 100% protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. They are also lightweight, adding to the comfort of your eyewear.
- OPEN CELL FOAM: This type of foam is lighter, softer and absorbs sweat. Open cell foam also provides a better seal or fit because it is softer and adapts to the contours of the face
- OPTICALLY CORRECT LENSES: Optically correct lenses prevent headaches from extended wear of eyewear. Non-optically correct lenses cause continuous refocusing due to distortion. This places a large amount of strain on the eyes and can eventually lead to headaches, nausea and dizziness.
Each pair of Climate Goggles are Built-to-Order and individually assembled by hand.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for production and shipping